To manually remove molded parts from the machines and complete secondary work to these parts, inspect, label and pack the parts into boxes or on skids.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To read, understand and follow documented procedures and work instructions
• Remove parts from machine, may come out in a bin under the machine or may have to be removed at the end of the machine cycle manually
• Clean and trim parts if necessary
• Complete secondary work on parts in accordance to work / visual instructions and quality specifications.
( May include affixing stickers to parts, drilling holes in parts, mounting hardware to parts, adding sealant to parts, gluing caps on parts and / or assembling parts together)
• 100% inspection to verify product is in accordance with work / visual instructions and quality specifications
•Pack and strap parts according to part specific packaging specifications. (May include putting parts and other hardware into cartons, stacking cartons on pallets, and / or stacking parts directly on pallets)
• Enter real time scrap reporting in ERP system
• Compliant to product identification and traceability requirements
• Keep work area safe and clean from sprues, trimmings, oil and water
• Complies with all corporate policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration rules (OHSA) while working
• Utilize proper tools as per quality specifications
• To wear any equipment, protective devices or clothing required by the Company; report to a manager or supervisor any known missing or defective equipment, protective device or known workplace hazard that may be dangerous to any worker and do not use or operate any equipment or work in a way that may endanger himself/herself or any other employee
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma
Good visual skills and ability to judge slight variances in product
Must work rotating 12 hour shifts
Ability to lift weights of up to 50 lbs
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Candidates will be contacted directly NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
About Horizon Plastics International
Horizon Plastics International has a winning culture for passionate people and high performers who want to achieve in a team based environment. From the outset, flexibility, responsiveness and innovation have been the vision and commitment. The goal of the company is to employ bright, interesting people who work together on new and exciting projects to find innovative and better ways of doing things for our customers.
At Horizon Plastics International, spirit, passion and integrity for quality work are the traits most valued. If you appreciate an environment that fosters engagement and empowerment, fairness and respect, and poses an unyielding desire to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.