Reports to: Maintenance Manager
This role is responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating pro active maintenance work with the objective of minimizing total maintenance costs and effort by maximizing maintenance efficiency and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive MRO program; working closely with OEMs to build critical spare parts lists by asset.
• Includes ordering, receiving & organizing all MRO material within the ERP system
• Schedules maintenance and PM in a way that minimizes equipment downtime and impact on production
• Manages all 3P service providers & associated budgets, and negotiation of contracts
• Directing and executing the maintenance work order program
• Monitor and evaluate completion of tasks
• Order parts, supplies, materials as required
• Managing the store room parts inventory
• Manage and schedule maintenance activities such as inspections, calibrations and equipment PMs
• Occasional Back up coverage for Production/Maintenance supervisors
Certification or strong aptitude in a related field e.g. millwright, electrician
Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Familiar with Maintenance computer (Excel and Microsoft Project) and information system components.
Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance & Ops crews to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes
Ability to work independently with little supervision
Project Management experience; ability to coordinate multiple projects across various shifts
Previous Supervisory experience an asset
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be contacted directly NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
About Horizon Plastics International
Horizon Plastics International has a winning culture for passionate people and high performers who want to achieve in a team based environment. From the outset, flexibility, responsiveness and innovation have been the vision and commitment. The goal of the company is to employ bright, interesting people who work together on new and exciting projects to find innovative and better ways of doing things for our customers.
At Horizon Plastics International, spirit, passion and integrity for quality work are the traits most valued. If you appreciate an environment that fosters engagement and empowerment, fairness and respect, and poses an unyielding desire to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.