Primary responsibilities will include general maintenance and installation of electrical equipment, along with the ability to troubleshoot AC and DC drives and other electrical and electronic devices used in the factory automation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of general Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical PMs as required
- Troubleshooting AC/DC drives, PLCs
- Utilizes ERP system as required
- Wears any equipment, protective devices or clothing required by the Company; report to a manager or supervisor any known missing or defective equipment, protective device or known workplace hazard that may be dangerous to any worker and do not use or operate any equipment or work in a way that may endanger himself/herself or any other employee
- Completes all other duties as assigned
- Licensed Industrial Electrician
- Manufacturing Experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- PLC experience considered an asset
- Ability to work rotating 12 hour continental shifts 7am – 7pm
- Union environment
- Pension, Benefits available
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Candidates will be contacted directly NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
About Horizon Plastics International
Horizon Plastics International has a winning culture for passionate people and high performers who want to achieve in a team based environment. From the outset, flexibility, responsiveness and innovation have been the vision and commitment. The goal of the company is to employ bright, interesting people who work together on new and exciting projects to find innovative and better ways of doing things for our customers.
At Horizon Plastics International, spirit, passion and integrity for quality work are the traits most valued. If you appreciate an environment that fosters engagement and empowerment, fairness and respect, and poses an unyielding desire to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.