Job title: Millwright
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job purpose: Maintain production and facility equipment in working condition for maximum uptime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete work assignments as directed through assignment of work orders; ensure work completed thoroughly and in a timely manner
• Perform outlined procedures for regular machine preventive/predictive maintenance program.
• Conduct troubleshooting and repair activities for machine breakdowns as necessary.
• Install new equipment coordinated with outside services, as required
• Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs.
• Notify appropriate personnel of stock deficiencies and tool/material requirements
• Construct, assemble, and dismantle machinery and equipment.
• Red Seal Millwright certification -433A
• Self-motivated individual with a demonstrated commitment to safety
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office software
• Experience working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Plastic injection molding experience an asset
• Utilizes ERP as required
• Supports QMS implementation and ongoing Continuous Improvement
• Completes all other duties as assigned
Resumes, in word format, can be received at: email@example.com